Our doctors pride themselves not only in their clinical expertise but also in their outstanding bedside manners. All sub-specialties of Otolaryngology are well-represented in our Department, and we are fully equipped to treat all otolaryngologic conditions.
Our neurotologists, Jeff Kim, MD and Michael Hoa, MD, have developed a cochlear implant program at Georgetown. The program provides our patients with access to increasingly beneficial hearing technology within our MedStar system. Prior to the establishment of this program, patients seeking this procedure had to travel long distances or experience long wait times at surrounding institutions. Both Drs. Kim and Hoa are extensively trained in this surgery and are very excited to offer this program, in conjunction with the Division of Audiology, to their patients at Georgetown. For more information on our cochlear implant program or to refer a patient, please contact Megan Nelson, our Program Administrator at email@example.com.
- Audiological services
- Comprehensive diagnostic and rehabilitative services for children and adults
- Facial cosmetic treatments and services
- Facial reconstructive treatments and services
- Treatment of head and neck cancer
- Neck dissection (removal of lymph nodes in the neck)
- Newborn hearing screening
- Sinus and allergy treatments and services
- Anterior and lateral skull base surgery
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Conditions related to the voice box and upper airway